How do I send my Identification to Send To Nepal Limited?
What are Steps to transfer money to Nepal and Gifts to Nepal?
Who uses Send To Nepal Limited?
What is Quick Transfer?
What is Mobile Money Transfer?
How can I find out if my money has been paid?
How can I find out if a collection point is available to my nearest place?
How do I collect the transferred money?
What is considered valid identification to pick up a money transfer?During what hours is the service available?
How long does account credit take (Deposit to other bank account)?
1. How do I send my Identification to Send to Nepal Limited? Please Note: You must do ONE OFF registration. For sending money from £650-£5000, send us your Identity card which includes date of birth(passport or provisional driving licence or driving licence) . From £5000-£10000 we need Identity card which includes date of birth, proof of Address (Bank Statement or Utility Bill etc) as well as source of income. You can send us the documents through different options. - Upload your ID in our website when you register with us - Email your ID at email@example.com - Take picture of your ID with your mobile and send mms to 07828395970 - Fax us your ID. Our Fax No is 0871 994 2473 - Send us by post at Send To Nepal Limited, 27a Westbury Avenue, N22 6BS, London
3. Who uses Send To Nepal Limited? It is used by mostly Nepalese living in UK or Tourist visiting Nepal. Presently you can only send Money and Gifts from UK to Nepal.
4. What is Quick Transfer? You can pick money next day* from our collection point. If you want instant collection of money there is charge of additional £5 apart from our regular transfer charge. For Gifts there are minimum 3 working days for delivery
5. What is Mobile Money Transfer? If you have previously send money with us and you have provided all your supportive documents you just need to transfer money with Reference no as your mobile no and we will do the rest.
6. How can I find out if my money has been paid? You can use our tracking service in our website. Please click in the link below if money has been collected or not http://www.sendtonepal.com/how-to-track.html . For Gifts you will need to contact our office. 7. How can I find out if a collection point is available to my nearest place? We have more than 2500 collection point all over Nepal. You can click on the below link and click on the respected district to see your nearest collection points. http://www.sendtonepal.com/himal-remit-collection-points.html
8. How do I collect the transferred money? When you go to pickup point, one of the customer service officer will provide you with the Himal Remit form. Fill and sign the form with all mentioned details along with your ID. Then you can collect the money. For Gifts our delivery person will deliver in person.
9. What is considered valid identification to pick up a money transfer? Passport, Citizenship , driving licence
10. How long does account credit take (Deposit to other bank account)? To credit the amount in the Himalayan Bank account, it takes 24 hours. To credit the amount in other bank except for Himalayan Bank, it takes 4-5 working days and additional charge.